23.11.12

follow friday - what's hanging


I love clothes and shopping.  I mean, what girl doesn't love clohes and shopping?

This is why I love Robyn's What's Hanging blog.  Robyn is the QUEEN of putting together stylish and affordable outfits.  She makes it look so effortless and inspires me to have another look at all the clothes I own and try and match different pieces together to create new and fresh outfits.

Added bonus?  Robyn is also participating in NaBloPoMo!

what's hanging in my closet
Inspired by Robyn, I put this outift together for my firm's upcoming holiday party.  I don't have a lot of red in my closet, so that's the main reason that I gravitated towards this dress.  Plus, I love the fact that the cranberry colour is perfect for the holidays.  I also love the touches of glam that the sparkle-y belt and gold shoes give the outfit.  Ces't parfait!

dress: Top Shop  tights: H&M  shoes: Nine West  belt: Dynamite


2 comments:

jen @ the baked life said...

love that dress!

robyNadine said...

Aww thanks for the kind words and the mention. I am so glad my blog has inspired you. I love the outfit you put together for your party. It is perfect for the Christmas event.

I am quite disappointed in myself I have failed at #nablopomo. I had a very busy weekend which included a little fender bender which totally threw me for a loop. This is my poor excuse for failing at #nablopomo.

I am really loving the color of your dress. It is really perfect for Xmas.