24.11.11

sprechen deutsch

Today is the last day of my German lessons.  For the past eight weeks I've been learning how to speak German in preparation for our upcoming trip to Germany.  At first I felt like I wasn't learning anything, but I've now realized that I've learned a lot in just eight short weeks.  For today's post, I decided to write some information about myself IN GERMAN.  Bam!  Keep in mind the sentences are very "beginner", I'm still learning :)

Guten Morgen!

Ich heisse Amanda. Ich Wohne in North Vancouver. Ich habe ein klein Haus. Es ist grau und grun. Es hat vier zimmer. Mine Haus hast ein Badezimmer, ein Schlafzimmer, und ein Kuche. Die Kuche ist nicht gross, est ist kline.

Ich habe zwei Katze; Missy und Roxie. Missy ist brun, orange, grau, und weiss. Roxie ist grau und weiss. Mine kinder :) Missy ist drei Jahre alt und Roxie ist eins Jahre alt.

Mine Familie ist Klein. Ich habe ein Mutter, ein Vater, und ein Bruder. De Mutter heisst Barb, der Vater heisst Ken. Mine Bruder er heisst Eric. Ich habe eine Mann. Er heisst Trevor.

learnin' aint easy

Translation:

Good Morning!

My name is Amanda. I live in North Vancouver. I have a small house. It is grey and green. It has four rooms. My house has a bathroom, a bedroom, and a kitchen. The kitchen is not big, it is small.

I have two cats; Missy and Roxie. Missy is brown, orange, grey, and white. Roxie is grey and white. My kids :) Missy is three and Roxie is one.

My family is small. I have a mother, father, and brother. My mother is Barb, my father is Ken. My brother is Eric. I have a husband. His name is Trevor.


No comments: