11.11.11

follow friday - newlywed trek

My favourite blogging day!  I love sharing blogs that I love!

Today, I'm sharing Newlywed Trek.  Maybe it's because we share the same first name, or maybe it's because Amanda has always share excellent posts on being a newlywed (or both!), either way I love this blog.

I love Amanda's posts about how she and her hubby are trying to achieve financial peace.  I find that Hubby and I are often going through the same financial ups and downs and it's always so comforting to know that you're not the only one going through something.  She also gives lots of tips on budgeting - always great info!

my own newlywed trek
I also love her posts about day-to-day newly wed life.  One posts, in particular, that stands out is "5 Things I've Learned the First Five Months".  The reason I liked this post so much was because it really reminded me how marriage is all about learning.  Learning about the other person.  Learning how two lives can work together as one.