4.11.11

follow friday - the baked life

Part of what I love most about blogging is meeting other bloggers.  The blogger that I'm talking about today, however, I didn't find through the interweb; she's my Sister-In-Law, Jen!

You can find Jen at The Baked Life.  Just a warning though, visiting her blog will take you to a world filled with yummy treats, and will probably make you drool.  It's totally worth it though.


I'm in no way a baker.  At all.  But, Jen's blog has inspired me to have fun baking in my kitchen and to not take it so seriously.  It's because of her that I now make my own pizza dough, can make pie crust, and tackle things like cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread.  She's a baking inspiration - that's for sure!

my pie - inspired by jen


Bonus? (like you really need a bonus when she makes yummy goodies) Jen is also participating in NaBloPoMo which means you can drool over her treats every day for a whole month!

2 comments:

Jen said...

you're too nice to me :)

Amanda said...

I speak the truth :) - it's a great blog and you should be very proud of it!