18.7.11

my love of Pinterest

I should be writing about our weekend trip to Victoria, but I can't stop thinking about one thing:  Pinterest.

Have you heard of Pinterest yet?  It's pretty awesome!  Pinterest describes themselves as:

"a virtual pinboard that lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes."

I had heard of Pinterest before, but didn't really "get" it and wasn't really interested in it.  Honestly, I really wish that I had signed up earlier.  It's so much fun and it really gets your creative juices flowing.



If you want to see what I've been pinning, check out my boards here.

Want to get in on the action?  It's kinda strange, but you can only sign up once you've been "invited" to join.  I can invite you (send me an email (awelsh27@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invitation) or, you can request an invitation here and you'll be invited by the Pinterest team in a couple of days.



Just a quick warning though:  I started "pinning" last week and I'm utterly and completely hooked.  No lies, I was laying in bed until 11 pm last night pinning.  I think that Hubby thinks I'm crazy.  I swear I'm not, or maybe that's my addicition talking.  Either way, I'm love it and I'm never giving it up :)

No comments: