30.3.11

six little loves

The other day I took a second to read through all my old blog posts. It's neat to see how my little blog has grown and changed in its short life on the web.  But, man, can my posts ever be long winded!  So today, you get short and sweet!

I wanted to share with you the small things that I love. My little treasures, if you will. Enjoy.




travel photography. love. love. love. i want to fill my home with these images.




 white. i would love to have an all-white home with touches of colour (think Yvestown - swoon).  i don't, however, live alone, so we comprimise with decorating - touches of both of us throughout our home, it works.



books, books, and more books.  i know i've said it before, but i love the escape that i get from books. i'm currently reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett which was lent to me by my SIL. it's awesome.




my iPhone. even though she's old, i still love her. whether i'm listening to music or touring a museum through a podcast, she always makes my commute so enjoyable.




kitty paws. look how adorable they are - need i say more?




Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm. i recently picked this up at Sephora and it's amazing.

No comments: