25.1.11

waddya know, joe?

Meet my new fashion obsession:  Joe Fresh.  You might have seen these clothes in your nearest Superstore, or if you're lucky enough, you may have even visited the brand-new stand alone store on Granville which opened this past fall.

After some googling light research, I realize why I love this label so much.  Joe's Creative Director, Joseph Mimran, was also the co-founder of Club Monaco.  This all makes perfect sense as Club Monaco is one of my all-time favourite clothing stores. 

I'm so happy that we finally have a place to shop for chic clothes, without spending a fortune. For example, I recently purchased a great cardigan from Joe fresh (in a bright and fresh coral colour with a cute roll-up/button detail on the sleeves) for only $29. Seroiusly, how can you go wrong for that price?



If you haven't yet checked out the Joe Fresh clothing line, I urge you to do so soon.  You won't be disappointed!

PS:  Am I right in assuming that the label is called Joe after it's Creative Director?

2 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

LOVE CLUB MONACO!

Unknown said...

Correct! Joe after Joseph Mimran, who I met when the store in Vancouver opened! He was da bomb!