15.12.10

tell me more, again

Being the completely Type-A person that I am, only coming up with 12 things in my previous post was really starting to bother me.  So, I set out to finish what I had started.  Here are 13 more things about me:
  1. I hate starting new jobs, absolutely hate it.  I hate not knowing how to use the photocopier, how to pull up the letterhead, or even how to use the coffee machine.  I am definitely not one of those people that gets antsy once they've been in a job for a little while.  I'm not saying that I like to be comfortable in my job, but I do love to be comfortable in my surroundings.
  2. I attend Jazzercise classes.  They are awesome, you should try it, and, no, leg warmers are not mandatory.
  3. When I have money I have a hard time not giving it away.  I'm always looking at things thinking "so and so would love this, I should get it for her", or "Hubby really deserves this, I'm going to buy it for him".  I really believe that if I won the lottery all of my winnings would be given away to friends and family in a matter of days.
  4. I'm still 12 years old, seriously.  I love Nancy Drew, Anne of Green Gables, and I could still watch endless amounts of Full House
  5. I love nothing more than hosting dinner parties, I guess it's the Betty Draper in me.
  6. This may sound really strange, but I believe I'm an "old soul".  I'm still on the fence about the whole past lives phenomenon, but I just have this feeling like my soul has been around for many, many years; that my body is new, but my mind and soul have existed for years beyond my age.
  7. Each time I sing O Canada in a crowd, I want to cry.  The thought of our nation banding to declare love for our beautiful country makes me so full of happiness and pride.
  8. I've never left the continent of North America.
  9. When I try and explain to other people what I do in my job, it always sounds extremely boring.  I find my job extremely interesting, yet I can never seem to make subdivision plans and title searches sound exciting.
  10. Each time I smell lavender I think about our honeymoon, and what a great time Hubby and I had.
  11. I completed the West Coast Trail when I was in grade 10.  It was one of the best experiences of my life, and I would love to go back!
  12. The best beauty tip I've ever received is to use baby oil right when you get out of the shower.  Seriously, you will never suffer from dry skin again.
  13. I have the best husband ever; he is so caring, kind, funny, supportive, and loyal that I couldn't have asked for a better partner to go through life with.  I love him more and more with each day, and I can't wait for what the future has in store for us.
There you have it, folks, 25 things about moi!

these two bring me so much joy and happiness

No comments: