18.11.10

kleenex is my new best friend

Life changes, sometimes rapidly.

kleenex, oj, and vicks vapour rub - nothing better for a cold


At 4 am this morning I woke up with a full-blown head cold.  No warning, nothing.  I should have expected it though, as Hubby has been sick all week - there is no way that I could stay healthy while he is constantly coughing and sneezing .  Still, not impressed; I had big plans - French Apple Cake plans.  So, I dragged myself into the office at 6 am, completed all the work that I needed to get done, and then came home and fell asleep on the couch.


who wouldn't want to nap with this?

The thing is, I was really looking forward to all the new and exciting things that I was going to accomplish with all this freedom, and now all those things are on the back burner.  Oh well, life happens and the cake can wait.  This weekend is looking like it will be full of hot tea, fluids, movies, and cat naps.





No comments: