9.11.10

just you and me at the b&b


the honeymooners

After our wedding last year, our wonderful friends surprised Hubby and I with a honeymoon at a Bed and Breakfast on the Sunshine Coast.  Just thinking about this trip brings tears to my eyes, I can't even believe what an absolutely wonderful gift this was.  Hubby and I, just the two of us, as husband and wife.

Lately, I've been thinking about this trip a lot, as it was definitely one of the happiest moments of my life.  The trip itself was nothing extravagant or glamorous, but it was 100% perfect.  We got to spend three whole days with each other while exploring the beach, eating delicious food and drinking fine wine, reading our books, and reflecting on our beautiful wedding.  It was so nice to take a relaxing break from the craziness of the wedding, with no cares in the world.

Whenever I'm having a bad day, all I have to do is think about this special time that Hubby and I shared, and I'm instantly bursting with feelings of love, joy, and happiness.  I truly have wonderful friends, a fantastic husband, and an amazing family - what more could I possibly ask for?

No comments: