17.11.10

freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better

Lately, my life has been filled text books, projects, and supreme court cases (oh my!).

yes, that's right, I'm taking Aboriginal law - ugh


I'm not finished the semester (my final isn't until December 8th), however, I have now completed BOTH of my projects for the course.  I didn't realize how much all these school deadlines were weighing down on me, but now that they are done I feel absolutely FREE - what a wonderful feeling!

best homework helper ever

I feel like I have my life back, so after reading an inspiring quote, I decided that I couldn't let all this delicious free time go to waste; I needed to challenge myself with new and exciting things.  Suddenly, the message printed on my lululemon water bottle was pounding in my head: "do it now, do it now, do it now"!

So I'm doing it now, er, tomorrow.  My plan is to make a French Apple Cake to take as dessert for our dinner date with friends on Friday.  French Apple Cake, really?  I know.  This is huge for me.  I'm not a baker, I never thought that I would buy a springform pan much less actually USE it.

Stay tuned, I'll let you know how it goes :)



No comments: